There are few things more annoying than updating your plan names in Stripe and then not seeing those reflect into Baremetrics. The good news is that this is a super easy fix and I am happy to show you how!
1. Go to the "Products" tab on your Stripe account.
2. Find the plan name you wish to change, then select "Edit Product" from the list.
3. Expand the "Additional Options" dropdown.
4. Change the "Plan Description" to the desired plan name.
5. That's it! Next time Baremetrics refreshes your data, those new plan names will begin to populate! Told you this one is easy!