What is the Baremetrics Goals feature?
Goals allow you to draw a separate line on any graph and see how your real numbers measure up.
How do I add a goal?
- Click on the Goals section on any metric:
- Give it a name, and set the beginning and end dates and values.
- Your goal will automatically appear, and you can see how well you're trending towards it.
What sort of goals should I set?
Monthly Recurring Revenue
Use the Forecast tool to see where your MRR is headed. Want to speed up your growth? Set a goal for even higher than projected growth!
User and Revenue Churn
If your churn rate is in the double-digits, your business is in trouble. Hit up our Academy article on churn, make some changes, and set a goal to reduce it!
How do I interpret goals?
- The date + amount on the left is the start point, when the goal was set up.
- The date + amount on the right is the goal target entered by the user.
- The filled blue part of the progress bar is the user's actual progress.
- The horizontal line shows where you should be to be 'on pace'. If it's red, you're behind; if it's green, you're over-pacing.