Manual Subscription Import Guide
- Download the template
- Read the column descriptions Below you will find a detailed explanation about the specifics of each column. Please make sure to note the formatting specifics, any incorrect formatting will be rejected.
- Fill in your data
- Review your data It's worth reviewing to make sure that data and formatting is consistent before importing. This can be much more painful to correct after the import.
- Save as .CSV and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Column descriptions, formatting and tips
- plan_oid - The numbering/organization units for your plans. This column does not accept spaces. Each plan price point must have a unique plan_oid.
- plan_name - The name of your plan.
Example: Plan 1
- plan_currency - The currency customer pays in
- plan_amount - cents integer $1 = 100
Example: $50.00 = 5000
- plan_interval - At what interval the plan renews ex: week, month, year
- plan_interval_count - How often this occurs. If plan_interval is “month” and this is “1” then it will occur every 1 month.
- customer_oid - Numbering/organization units for customers
- customer_name - Your customer's name
- customer_email - Each line can only have one email/customer. Multiple emails will be rejected.
- subscription_oid - Your internal reference to this subscription.
- subscription_started_at - YYYY-MM-DD; all other formats will be rejected.
- subscription_canceled_at - YYYY-MM-DD; all other formats will be rejected. This is ONLY required if subscription has a cancellation. Subscriptions cannot be un-canceled.
⚠️ Please read this instruction guide over! Any incorrect files will be rejected.
⚠️ Each row must contain all information
⚠️ The file cannot contain customers that are already created. If you'd like, we can clear our your data and start again.